Manager – IT Audit
Job ID 1452
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
I am currently working with a top US Asset Manager / Broker Dealer that is looking to add an IT Audit Manager to their teams in Jersey City, NJ and Boston, MA.
Ideal candidates have 5-8 years of experience conducting IT / Technology Audits, ideally in the context of financial services. More specifically, the team is looking for someone with a strong technical background, ideally in cloud computing, who will be responsible for planning and executing numerous concurrent audits and overseeing a team of staff auditors. This role will be considered a member of the Senior Audit Staff and will be working closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to develop risk remediation plans based on audit findings.
- Planning and scoping numerous overlapping IT audits, namely in relation to cybersecurity, cloud computing, data systems, and system architecture.
- Advise both senior leadership and stakeholders on best practices to remediate technology control deficiencies
- Analyze and report audit findings, using automation and data analysis techniques to highlight flaws in the current control environment
- 5-8 years leading and conducting IT audit engagements
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Business, or another related field
- Strong ability working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant certification preferred (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA,etc.)