Manager, Internal Audit
Job ID 1461
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
With a company culture rooted in collaboration, expertise and innovation, we aim to promote progress and inspire our clients, employees, investors and communities to achieve their greatest potential. Our work is the catalyst that helps others achieve their goals. In short, We Enable Possibility℠.
Arch is seeking a proactive, hands-on, and results-driven individual to join our team as Internal Audit (“IA”) Manager. As part of Arch’s global IA team, the Manager will lead the planning and delivery of Audit/Advisory projects and Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) program efforts.
The IA Manager will have the opportunity to build direct relationships with senior business, technology, and risk management leaders during the performance of IA projects, SOX program activities and through the course of risk assessment and audit/SOX planning efforts. The position offers the opportunity to be a leader now and grow through demonstrated performance.
While this position can be remote, we have strong preference for candidates in Northeastern region of the US who can travel to one of our offices in Jersey City, NJ, New York, NY, or White Plains, NY on an as needed basis. Travel up to 20% may be required.
- Lead the planning and execution of Audit/Advisory projects and SOX program efforts
- Coordinate all activities associated with project execution, including planning, scoping, testing and reporting, wrap-up, and issue follow up
- Oversee IA team members assigned to projects
- May serve as the primary point of contact with internal client team, depending upon project requirements
- Serve as a key contributor during the annual risk assessment process for the IA and SOX Plans
- Minimum of 5 years of audit/risk management experience in a public accounting firm and/or corporate organization
- Excellent understanding of internal audit and SOX planning, testing, and reporting requirements
- Reinsurance and/or insurance industry experience
- Previous reinsurance/insurance industry internal audit experience, ideally within a global firm
- Strong grasp of risk and control concepts
- Data analytics skills and experience
- Confident, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives within a team environment
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Alteryx and Power BI/Tableau
Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
Obtained or in the pursuit of a recognized accounting/auditing qualification (e.g., CPA/ACCA/CA, CISA, CIA, CISSP)
Additional Education & Certifications a plus (e.g., MBA, CIMA, CGMA)
For individuals assigned or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, NJ; New York State; and/or Washington State, the base salary range is listed below. This range is as of the time of posting. Position is incentive eligible.
$107,900 – $145,700/year
Total individual compensation (base salary, short & long-term incentives) offered will take into account a number of factors including but not limited to geographic location, scope & responsibilities of the role, qualifications, talent availability & specialization as well as business needs. The above range may be modified in the future
Click to learn more on available benefits
Do you like solving complex business problems, working with talented colleagues and have an innovative mindset? Arch may be a great fit for you. If this job isn’t the right fit but you’re interested in working for Arch, create a job alert! Simply create an account and opt in to receive emails when we have job openings that meet your criteria. Join our to share your preferences directly with Arch’s Talent Acquisition team.