Healthcare Audit Manager/Director
Job ID 1469
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
CLA is a top 10 national professional services firm where our purpose is to create opportunities every day, for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, digital, audit, tax, consulting, and outsourcing services. Even with more than 8,500 people, 130 U.S. locations, and a global reach, we promise to know you and help you.
CLA is dedicated to building a that invites different beliefs and perspectives to the table, so we can truly know and help our clients, communities, and each other.
- Flexible PTO (designed to offer flexible time away for you!)
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Mental health coverage
- Quarterly Wellness stipend
- Fertility benefits
- Complete list of benefits
CLA is currently seeking an Audit Manager/Director to join our growing Oregon or Washington offices in the Healthcare industry!
How you’ll create opportunities in this Healthcare Audit Manage/Director role:
- Have the opportunity to be a leader on the local Health Care and Life Sciences leadership team that has over 100 years of combined experience serving Health Care and Life Sciences organizations. Come be a key team player and contribute to our future growth!
- Collaborate with national Health Care and Life Sciences teams – this collaboration will provide you access to turnkey solutions that will enable you to identify market opportunities and deliver uncommon solutions to the clients you serve.
- Did you know the Health Care and Life Sciences practice has grown significant client relationships in each Health Care and Life Sciences segment CLA serves? This enables you to choose your career path within the Health Care and Life Sciences team. Our local team has four distinct segments it serves, Senior Living and Care, Hospitals and Health Systems, Federally Qualified Health Centers and Physicians and Dental Practices – all which have experienced average annual double digit growth over the last 10 years.
- Did you know that 2023 is the year of the client at CLA? By joining the Health Care and Life Sciences group you will have the opportunity to bring impact to the clients you serve by bringing solutions they seek in these uncommon times.
- Manage and develop relationships with great clients.
- Assist clients with meeting their audit and financial planning objectives by using a range of tools.
- Be creative with staff development, mentoring, and overseeing client engagement teams.
- Lead the engagement progress by monitoring time budgets and deadlines for adherence.
- Communicate important developments to the engagement principal along with facts, conclusions, and recommendations.
What you will need:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You have an active CPA license.
- You have at least six years of experience in a large professional services or public accounting firm driving strategic management with emphasis in financial statement preparation
- Knowledge and experience of audit, accounting and tax concepts
- You jump at the chance to help others and you’re ready to lead a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and can confidently bring solutions to the table.
- You love public accounting!
Compensation Strategy: Our approach to compensation emphasizes collaboration and career growth. We pay competitive wages and view compensation as an investment in our people. Factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and knowledge may impact position of pay within the range. These same factors may cause starting pay to be below or above the posted range. For Washington, the range for this position is $88,000 to $152,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.