Audit Manager / Audit Director
Job ID 1442
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
CLA is a top 10 national professional services firm where our purpose is to create opportunities every day, for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, digital, audit, tax, consulting, and outsourcing services. Even with more than 8,500 people, 130 U.S. locations, and a global reach, we promise to know you and help you.
CLA is dedicated to building a that invites different beliefs and perspectives to the table, so we can truly know and help our clients, communities, and each other.
- Flexible PTO (designed to offer flexible time away for you!)
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Mental health coverage
- Quarterly Wellness stipend
- Fertility benefits
- Complete list of benefits
CLA is currently seeking an Audit Manager or Director to join our State and Local Government (SLG) practice in Oak Brook. Our SLG group is one of the fastest growing practice areas within CLA consisting of 600 professionals serving over 2100 local, county, and state government agencies.
How you’ll create opportunities in this Audit Manager/Director role:
- Manage and develop relationships with great clients.
- Assist clients in obtaining necessary funding to continue to positively impact their community.
- Assist clients with meeting their audit and financial planning objectives by using a range of tools.
- Be creative with staff development, mentoring, and overseeing client engagement teams.
- Lead the engagement progress by monitoring time budgets and deadlines for adherence.
- Communicate important developments to the engagement principal along with facts, conclusions, and recommendations.
What you will need:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation and audits.
- Experience leading teams of high performing people and managing governmental audits and Single audits strongly preferred
- CPA license certification is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click here.