Job ID 1438
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Panasonic – Audit Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead and perform Balance Sheet, and Management Audits and assist as needed for IT Audits of all PNA regional locations financial and operational auditing
- Identify root causes or contributing factors relating to departures from standard operating procedures or Company guidelines and policies as well as GAAP pronouncements
- Investigates, analyzes, and test possible solutions or avenues for improvement. Assists management and process owners in driving standardization and process improvements; without compromising independence.
- Ensures work papers for assigned areas are assembled and maintained correctly.
- Informs the Group Audit Manager regularly of work progress in assigned audit areas, meets with manager as necessary for advice and consultation.
- Recommends revisions or exertions audit programs as necessary to ensure complete analysis of assigned areas.
- Contribute to the preparation of audit reports detailing findings and value-added recommendations for improved internal controls. Reviews recommendations with appropriate financial, IT and business unit personnel.
- Lead and perform Sarbanes Oxley audits and compliance activities in assigned areas based on PC guidelines and requirements, i.e., tests of control design and operating effectiveness. Documents and reports findings of internal control deficiencies with subsequent monitoring of remediation through established methodologies.
- Possess understanding of the adequacy of internal controls as being responsive to risks. Communicate potential gaps to process owners
- Supports external auditors by providing direct assistance or performing assigned tasks to permit reliance upon internal auditors testing and documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Reports to Group Manager, Internal Audit
What You’ll Bring:
- Education and Experience
- BS or BA Degree in Accounting required. CPA required. CIA, CISA preferred.
- Minimum 3 -5 years accounting or audit experience. Should possess an understanding of accounting policy and procedures, in addition to audit concepts and methodologies.
- CISA and or GIAC Systems Network Auditor certifications preferred. CISSP a plus.
- Experience with Office 365, SAP, Cloud Applications strongly preferred
- Strong experience and expertise with Windows, AD, AWS and Azure environments
- Working knowledge of security compliance criteria, best practices, policy and procedure, gap analysis, and risk assessments
- Experience in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, and Power BI
- Programming experience preferred
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP ASC, IFRS, GAAS, and PCAOB standards. Computer literacy in spreadsheet, VISIO, word processing, e-mail and related software required. Must have analytical abilities to conduct research and also possess the ability to develop efficient methods of compiling reports. Maintains skill sets by following professional standards set by IIA.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Assertive and proactive, able to manage your own workload and take ownership of a project
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Confidence, organization, advance preparation, and good listening skills to make presentations to small groups are essential.
- Must have passion for understanding processes, strong attention to detail with unquestionable integrity to maintain independence and objectivity.
- Up to 15 percent business travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $95,000.00 – $112,000.00 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!